Sunday, September 28, 2008

 

I'm not AWOL - I'm pre-empted

I haven't posted to this blog in a few weeks, but I have a really good excuse this time for the dry spell. My last post here described "another course blogging experiment" in which the students in my "Information Organization" course at UC Berkeley would be posting to a new course-specific blog rather than post here, which I tried earlier this year.

This has been wildly successful - there's a real blog going on, with several posts a day. But about 1/3 of the time after reading or hearing something in the news that I would normally have written about on "Doc or Die" one of my students pre-empts me by posting to the IO course blog before I got around to posting on my blog.

So if you've been suffering withdrawal from my usually insightful posts.... just sign up for the feed for the course blog and you'll get your fill.

-Bob Glushko

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?